Swan Lake School
SLS Physical Focus
• Teach that bodily discipline in pursuit of Godliness is profitable by promoting habits that contribute to good health and the wise use of the body as the habitation of God's Spirit.
• Teach good sportsmanship and teamwork by applying Christian principles of self-control and good character while participating in physical recreation.
• Teach that God has given us all things and requires us to be faithful stewards of all we own or use.
• Teach each individual that his or her conscience is a gift from God and needs to be respected, guarded and developed according to biblical principles.
• Teach that each individual is personally responsible and accountable for his or her thoughts, words, emotions and actions, and to teach the consequences suffered when we violate the principles of God’s word.
• Teach the individual to practice Christian principles in each area of responsibility in which God has placed him or her.
• Teach biblical perspectives towards marriage and the family.